Recent Posts

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Ceramic Handicraft, from Malang with Heart and Smile

In Sunday morning, I walked with my sister on the MT.Haryono street in Dinoyo village. So many ceramic handicraft factory in there. We were wondered when we saw unique ceramic handicrafts what was produce by all factory in Dinoyo.















   

  The Ceramic handicraft is typical handicraft from Malang. One causes I love this thing is unique. And, a ceramic handicraft just Rp 1.000,00 till Rp 20.000,00. It's very cheap,friend.





















 Before I go home, my sister and I had bought a ceramic souvenir. That was a photo frame from ceramic with unique and colorful form. My sister had bought a ceramic souvenir was cow moneybox.







0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More