Recent Posts

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Board Games, Please...

In this morning, I went to my school at 9 pm. I walked in the basketball court. But, I heard a voice was calling me. "That's my teacher, Mrs.Ellen!! What's up,mom???"
She called me with her sweet smile. I was running to her and she invited me into her office. "Ok,mom!"
"Hhhmm,what's up mom? There something wrong with me?"
"Wrong? No,Diana. Sit down here please."
I was confuse. What she wants from me?
"Diana, The Ciputra University invite us to join with them competition." Mrs.Ellen said.
"Competition? what?"
"Board Games Competition. Let's join with your 2 friend cause in one group is 3 student."
"I try,mom..."

I thought about "what the meaning of board games? Like what?" I had never heard it before.
When I back to home after my school had finished, I was finding "board games" in internet.








But,Oh my God! Board Games likes snake ladder play, halma, monopoly play, and etc.
That my games in childhood. I had played it when I was little girl before...

I looked for my board games. And 1 hours.... I found it!
I found halma, chess,snake ladder,and more!
I wanted to play halma. Although I was "half forget", I tried to play it again.



Exactly, It was funny! I could play halma again!
I played halma again, again, and again cause that was very funny more than played playstation.
I played halma, I could remember when I was little girl before. So amazing and sweet! It could build my old memorize again...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More