Recent Posts

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Really! I'm Sleepy!

I couldn't help laughing today! You know, this morning I went to my school, Senior High School 1 Malang. I was walking slowly and carefully cause I was very very sleepy. Almost, a motorcycle hat me... Fiuuy! That motorcycle rider stop his motorcycle and said "Hey! Look at road!Don't look at money!" I just looked at him.

I walked  to my school again. I passed my gate's school. And my security school said to me "Are you okay, Ryn? You look very tired this time." And I answered "Oh, I'm okay, mangga pak (java language)".

I walked to my class. Opened class door and I sat on my chair. I slept on my table.

During my teacher was teaching, I was sleeping. When my teacher was giving a quiz, I woke up. I did her quiz. That quiz was very hard, made everyone became crazy! Oh,god! I couldn't do it! I would cheat my friend. But,I couldn't look her answer.

Oh,man! Time was running out! Finally, I did my quiz with myself. I didn't know my answer was true or wrong.

"Time was Out! Collect your answer to me now!"said my teacher. I collected my answer quiz. But,suddenly my teacher closed to me and asked to me "What are you doing when I teaching in the class?"
I answered sleepy "I,,I just walking on my dream..."

"Ooow, just walking on your dream? One question again, what did you last night? Hey,look at yourself! You're sleepy!"

"Yes,mom.. I'm sleepy. Cause last night, I had done my homework. So, you must be happy. Because I want sleep with my homework. And you know, that activity is genius and diligent student hobby like me."


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More